Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting Rid of PayPal

  I am slowly getting back onto the Dave Ramsey plan.  I have fallen off the wagon folks yet again and its hurting my money, and the life I want to live!

  Even though I feel like I've cut down on my credit card usage, I am still over-using my primary checking account as well as a few other accounts that I have.  So, today I decided to do away with my Paypal accounts. 

I love Paypal.  It's amazing.  And super easy to use which is making it such a huge downfall for me.

If you're attempting to live on a budget and/or use Dave Ramsey's system and you have a Paypal account, I encourage you to examine how you use it and determine if it might be best to get rid of it. 

Let me know what you think and decide!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment